Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Doors

When we visited the model this past weekend, I spent some time in the design center looking over our choices (yet again).   While doing so, I saw a piece of paper showing that Ryan is changing their interior doors from 6 panel to 2 panel.  I checked with my SR today and we will be getting the 2 panel.  I did not get a picture from her, but if they are the ones I found on Masonite's site, we are pretty happy about the change.  We have had the white 6 panel doors for the last 10 years, and the two panel doors will be a welcome change.  The ones I found online are smooth instead of textured, so I hope they'll be easier to clean.  No more cleaning dirt from grubby little hands out of the faux wood grain!  Here's a pic:

7 comments:

  1. I have never seen a door like that. I like it. It's different. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope they are making the same change in our region! The two panel doors compliment my decorating taste much better than the traditional six panel. I try to avoid the model b'c it makes me super impatient but I may have to swing by and see if there have been any changes in our development. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sales rep submitted a non-standard request for the 2 panel door, no cost, but at least it's now in writing. When she first told me about the change I didn't really think too much about it, then after a few days I told her I really wanted the 2 panel and not the 6 panel. She said she asked the main office and was told the non-standard was the way to make sure I get them. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We checked with our sales rep last weekend and this is also a running change they are making in our region as well. We had the option of accepting the change or staying with the 6 panel doors. We accepted the change and our SR made a change addendum for dicing ration as well. Yay! I'm so glad to have the little update :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dicing ration?? Should say "documentation." DYAC iPhone. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @JBY and TeamMom23- Glad you are both able to get the 2 panel doors. I'm really excited about it. I like them so much better. Just one more thing to make our house a little more unique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks home builders chester county pa

    ReplyDelete