Many of the touch ups had been done, but as I tend to be a bit OCD, I found many more that were then all marked with blue tape. Both our PM and the other PM didn't seem to mind all that we pointed out, and even said that they would rather take care of them now than later. Everything was very minor imperfections (paint drips here and there, spots where carpet layers had nicked the woodwork, etc.). We examined each room, except that we realized after we left that we never got to the study or the powder room. Just goes to show you how much room we will have :)
The house was supposedly cleaned, but if that's the final clean, then I'll have my work cut out for me once we close. The carpet had been vacuumed and the hard surface flooring seems to have been swept, but I guess I was expecting it to be a lot cleaner.
I don't recall if I mentioned previously, but I was not happy with the placement of the light post. It was about 2 feet from the sidewalk and 5 feet from the driveway. I asked our PM if it could be moved so that it was equidistant from both. He took care of that today and it now looks so much better.
It's a bad angle, but there was a truck parked
in front of the house, so it was the best we could do.
We also have our house numbers. I didn't even notice until DH pointed them out:
The next few days are touch ups and city inspections. Monday is the quality inspection. Next Wednesday we close and Friday we get our keys. Somehow, it seems like it's been forever to get to this point and also seems like we just broke ground yesterday.