Our pre-construction meeting has been set for February 22 and our dig date is tentatively February 29. When we signed our original purchase agreement way back in August, our SR put February 29 as the delivery date. So, apparently she has some psychic abilities and knew that something would happen with our house on the 29th of February!
Our tentative delivery date is May 11. That does not seem like much time. It's only a little over 10 weeks. We'll see what our PM has to say at our pre-con.
Any advice for the pre-con meeting? I plan to make a spreadsheet with our options, room-by-room, as I think I remember BD doing. We have changed so many things that I want to ensure that nothing is missed.
After all of the hustling to get all of our paperwork in to NVR and Ryan, we now get to sit and wait until the end of next month. I suppose I could get a head start on packing, but what fun would it be to have that done ahead of time? LOL!